The ultrasonic sensor is designed for mounting on the ceiling or a cable channel and detecting the availability of a parking space. It is recommended for covered parking lots. All ParkSol sensors have the digital signal processing (DSP), adaptive sensitivity and temperature compensation functions. The sensor transmits the parking space availability information in real-time to the ParkSol system. The system represents the numbe
Location : KSA - Jeddah - Palastine St. Mushrefah Dist. Al-Jawal Centre - Office No.8
Phone : 0541404510
Fax : 0126636617
Email : Sales@dp4tech.com
- Made in the European Union.
- 124 detectors in a loop.
- Weather proof - IP66 protection class. Instantly works in -40/+70 ºC temperature.
- Ambient temperature measurement function, temperature maps.
- Detector mounting till the height of 4.5 m.
- Flash Wave energy saving function. Indicators are flashing according to the wave principle, therefore, the system energy consumption is reduced by up to 10-fold.
- High brightness LEDs with reflector optics and +/-45 degree beam angle adjustment.
- Remote display function (optional).
- Sensors are designed to be installed on a standard MQ-type galvanized installation channel.
- Quick and easy sensor connection to the base via the NailPin connector.
- Audible warning function (optional).
- Standalone demo sensor for system presentations.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Adaptive Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- Joint commands for sensor groups.
- Sensor software update over the network.